_blk label heavy canvas TROUSER SHORTS - Rust Brown
The flattering slim fit trouser shorts with two formal rear welted pockets and a 9" inseam made in a tough and heavy 11 oz 100% cotton canvas.
- low waist in front to prevent your belt from digging into your gut
- higher waist in back to stay respectable and to keep you warm
- seamless diamond gusset for comfort
- reinforced black reflective belt loops (safety first!)
- no-stretch interior waistband for a perfect fit throughout the day
- double-welted back pockets fit a mini U-lock
- one zippered back pocket for the important stuff
- two front pen pockets (stay organized!)
- high quality YKK zippers throughout
- steel jean-style button
- reinforced pocket entry for durability
- triple chain-stitch sewing for flexibility in all high-stress seams
- triple stitching in all major seams for superior durability
technically a regular fit as these are modeled on our regular fit trousers, these fit a bit slimmer than our regular fit shorts, but looser than our skinny cigarette shorts, so in the spectrum of the shorts these are closest to a slim fit.
if you have our regular trousers and like the fit, these will fit the same.
if you have our regular shorts, these will be slimmer in the leg and thigh, but the waist will be comparable.
heavy 11oz 100% cotton canvas, recycled cotton / poly pocketing
THE FINAL PRODUCT
mix a heavy cotton canvas fabric with a ton of performance features plus a stylish slim fit, and you've got the most functional and flattering shorts you'll love all summer long.
MADE IN USA
we make these in our shop in the Glassell Park neighborhood of Los Angeles
|waist||28 1/2||30 1/2||31 1/2||32 1/2||33 1/2||34 1/2||36 1/2||38 1/2|
|thigh||25 1/2||27||27||27 1/2||28 1/2||28 1/2||30||31|
|leg opening||19||20||20 1/2||20 1/2||21||22||23 1/4||24 1/4|
|front rise||10||10 3/4||10 3/4||11||11 1/2||12||12||12 1/2|
|rear rise||13 1/2||14||14 1/2||14 3/4||15||15 1/4||16||16 1/4|
all measurements are in inches and are approximate
the above numbers reflect garment measurements, not your body measurements, which will be approximately 1/4" - 1/2" smaller for a comfortable fit